We are looking for a great person who cares,
to join our great team of people who care.
We are seeking an experienced, organized, detail-oriented pharmacy technician to join our growing healthcare team.
In this position, you will be responsible for the needs of our LTC facility clients. You should be comfortable working with other technicians, as well as handling calls with other healthcare providers.
Pharmacy Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer any and all questions regarding personal medications or general cycle-fill questions
- Process “daily” orders and communicate with caregiver on status of orders
- Speak to doctors and insurance agencies to resolve prescription discrepancies
- Select, enter, and process orders for patients
- Perform administrative duties such answering calls and voicemails
- Keep records of all transactions
- Comply with all safety and security regulations
- Work with digital document storage programs
Pharmacy Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Indiana pharmacy technician license required
- Familiarity with pharmacy law and medical terminology
- 1+ years experience in a pharmacy setting
- Excellent customer service skills; strong interpersonal communication skills