We are looking for a great person who cares,
to join our great team of people who care.
SafeDose Pharmacy, a long-term care pharmacy located on the West side of Indianapolis, is looking to hire a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistance. The Receptionist/ Administrative Assistance will report to the Vice President/ National Account Manager. There are no managerial duties with this position.
Duties and Responsibilities (But not limited to):
- Receives calls and gives information to callers; screens and routes calls to appropriate destination; obtains and records caller’s name, time of call, nature of business, and delivers messages to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Greets visitors, staff, and others in a professional courteous manner; ascertains nature of business and directs visitors to appropriate person.
- Comply with HIPAA regulations of making sure visitors sign in upon arrival to company.
- Operates office equipment including computer with dual monitor setup, printer, copy machine, fax machine, and data entry equipment.
- Processes incoming mail; distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Processes cash receipts from incoming mail and input in computer, recording payments on various ledger and work sheets.
- Makes copies/emails all deposit tickets and distributes to the appropriate personnel.
- Help process monthly accounts receivable statements, as needed.
- Scans delivery tickets into computer system and links them accordingly to each client and facility.
- Takes care of associating signed delivery tickets daily to the appropriate original delivery ticket in QS/1.
- Assist with marketing needs including but not limited to assembling binders for marketing staff to send to potential clients.
- Performs other office/clerical assignments including but not limited to filing, typing, verifying, compiling of financial records upon request.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- *Microsoft office, including word and excel knowledge, is required.
At SafeDose, we offer a very generous benefit package to our employees after 60 days. This includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. PTO is available after 90 days. We are currently closed nights, weekends, and all major holidays. This is an immediate, full-time, permanent position.
Please use the button below to apply via email. be sure to attach your resumé.